Sunday, October 1, 2017

Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #150-"Anything Goes"

Happy Sunday dear crafty friends!

WOW October 1st already...where has this year gone??!!  I sure hope that everyone has enjoyed their weekend!!

It's been a busy week for me...both on the work/home front and crafting side...this is my third of FOUR posts for the day!!

For my Guest Designer at My Besties Germany Challenge Blog please go HERE!

For my Guest Designer at My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog please go HERE!

We are at the mid way point of our current challenge at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...everyone's favourite "Anything Goes"...if you haven't joined us already...let's get busy!!  Our sponsor for this challenge is Wild Orchid Crafts!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
my card base was made using Go Kreate #360028...
DP is Maja Design from the "Denim & Friends" collection...
 this little darling and her sweet friend are from the "I Believe in Unicorns" collection from this year...
the sentiment is also from this collection...
coloured with my copics...
 closer...
 the sentiment banner is a Spellbinders die cut...
butterflies are Joy Craft...
flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
 and some more Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and leaves...

And that is my card!!  Time for you to check out the gorgeous creations that my talented team mates have to show you over at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia!!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Challenges I wish to enter:
Crafting With Friends-Challenge #51 "Anything Goes"
Creative Fingers-Challenge #137 "Anything Goes"
Love To Craft Challenge Blog-Challenge #15 October  "Anything Goes"

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!



2 comments: